Support for Flickr SSL
The Unofficial Flickr Gallery app turns your iPad into a Digital Photo Frame using photos from one of the biggest photo hosting sites on the web. Flickr hosts more than 5 billion images and you can access these easily from Flickr Gallery. You DONT need a flickr account - as it will default to interesting public photos. If you do have an account, you can login and display photos from your own photostream.
- Full screen gallery in any iPad orientation.
- Thumbnails of loaded photos.
- No flickr account needed.
- Change the source of photos.
- Share or Save photos.
- Change gallery settings.
- View information about a photo.
Read on for more details ......
PHOTO SOURCE OPTIONS
- Todays interesting photos.
- Recent photos uploaded to flickr.
- Your photostream.
- Your favourites.
- Your photosets.
- Any of your contacts photostream.
- Save to device
- See all loaded photos at a glance and quickly browse to the ones you want to see.
- The browser will load more photos automatically on demand for large photosets.
MANUALLY CONTROL THE GALLERY and OTHER GESTURES
- Swipe left to see next photo.
- Swipe right to see previous photo.
- Double tap to toggle full screen.
- Touch photo to toggle Info.
- 'Flick' Info and Settings panel off the screen.
PHOTO GALLERY SETTINGS
- Choose from a variety of photo transitions.
- Choose the duration between photos.
- Decide whether you want to see the title of each photo.
- Prevent your iPad from going to sleep.
- Photos default to high quality but you can choose medium quality to minimise data usage.
Touch the photo to view more information.
- View title, description and owner of photo.
- Save it to your flickr favourites (account required).
- View the photo on flickr website.
An internet connection is required to connect to Flickr. Please be aware that it could generate a lot of traffic, so we recommend running it over WiFi. When using a 3G connection your service provider may compress the images making them appear lower quality.
This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- May 06, 2015 New version 2.10