App DescriptionCreating a food diary helps improve your diabetes. Do you know what the effect is of your meals on your diabetes? Are you interested in what other diabetics are eating in your city?
My Food Diary is a fun and social way to keep track of your meals and your glucose levels. Create a cool photo diary of your meals, and optionally share where you had this meal to let others in your area know about great places to eat out as a diabetic.
With Food Diary you can easily see what other diabetics are enjoying in restaurants near you. If you find yourself asking questions like "Where should I eat out? What do other diabetic people order?", My Food Diary has these answers.
- A personal photo diary of your meals
- My city tracker: what kind of meals people are having around you
- Graph over time meal carbs and glucose changes in response to meals
- Win points and compete, get points for sharing awesome meals
- Read tips and comments about local restaurants and meals
September 28, 2011 New version 0.2
July 28, 2011 Initial Release