Faster image rendering
iOS 9 support for variable page size rotation
Fix for convert to PDF making black PDF files
Fix for directory reading
Got a PDF or a TIFF of an Aeronautical chart? Is that chart 31x24 inches with typography the size of a grain of rice? None of the document readers in the App store can view and scroll your chart with ease? We can, we are happy to work with files that need to become gigantic in size to read the fine print.
Note we don't supply the charts you must find those, in PDF, TIFF or JPEG/PNG formats, but once you have them, then you can view them with ease, either stored within the app via iTunes sharing, or passively cached from your Dropbox account.
We use our accelerated PDF viewing logic, and combined with our TIFF decoder we can deal most image formats. Expanding on our LargeViewer technology then means size is not a problem.
Can act as a cloud server so you can upload/download/mange files and folders from your desktop browser.
For charts under 36 megapixels effective resolution zoom and scroll time is ZERO! Above that we take an eye blink.
We can read almost every image file format: AVS, BMP, CUR, DIB, GIF, ICON, JNG, JP2, JPEC, JPEG, JPEG2000, JPG, MAT, MIFF, MTV, MVG, PBM, PCX, PGM, PICT, PIX, PNG, PNG8, PNG24, PNG32, PNM, PPM, RLE, SGI, TGA, TIFF, TIFF, TIM, VIFF, WBMP, WPG, SBM and XPM. Plus Apple quick look support for Office 97+, PAGES, RTF, iWorks, txt, and csv.
We support internal and external bookmarking, printing, TIFF to PDF conversion & free-form rotation, multi-page PDF books (any size, thousands of pages), and multi-page FAX/TIFF documents.
An aeronautical chart is a map designed to assist in navigation of aircraft, much as nautical charts do for watercraft, or a roadmap for drivers. Using these charts and other tools, pilots are able to determine their position, safe altitude, best route to a destination, navigation aids along the way, alternative landing areas in case of an in-flight emergency, and other useful information such as radio frequencies and airspace boundaries. There are charts for all land masses on Earth, and long-distance charts for trans-oceanic travel.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 2.1.5
- August 07, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $11.99
- August 15, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- August 28, 2014 New version 2.2.3
- September 05, 2014 New version 2.2.7
- September 19, 2014 Price increase: $11.99 -> $14.99
- October 08, 2014 New version 2.2.8
- October 10, 2014 New version 2.2.9
- November 05, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- December 16, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- March 24, 2015 New version 2.5.1
- September 16, 2015 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $5.99
- September 23, 2015 Price increase: $5.99 -> $15.99
- July 09, 2016 New version 2.5.3