Fixed Bug with Twitter
Now, making delicious (and good-for-you) food can be as much fun as eating it, thanks to the new veggies recipe app from Better Homes and Gardens. It shows how to make the most of veggies in all kinds of recipes. From tacos and pizza to cupcakes and calzones, you’ll be whipping up tasty dishes your whole family will love ... in no time flat.
With all this, plus easy-to-follow-instructions and beautiful full-color photos of every recipe, this is the one cooking app moms, dads, and kids will all enjoy using. Just look at everything you get:
• More than 50 recipes – each one triple-tested in the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen to guarantee your success.
• Easy search tool that lets you find the just-right recipe in a snap.
• Wide variety of scrumptious dishes sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
• Cook-together tips to make kitchen-time fun for mom, dad, and kids.
• Easy-to-use shopping list to make all your trips to the store fast and hassle-free.
• Built-in timer that sets itself.
• PLUS – a special favorites feature that lets you create your own cookbook filled with all your family’s best-loved dishes from the app ... or share them with your friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
Don’t miss out – get Veggie Love Cookbook now!
BHG.com is the online home of Better Homes and Gardens magazine, the vibrant, down-to-earth guide for the woman who is passionate about her home and garden and all that they encompass.
- November 11, 2011 New version 2.1
- November 24, 2012 New version 2.2