Minor bug fixes.
Finally! A cloud-based HIPAA compliant inpatient rounding list for physicians! Rounds List is a universal iOS app that allows physicians to get rid of their paper rounding list and make a virtual cloud based list that is always updated. You can have multiple users for each account with all information automatically synced between all users in your account.
>> OVER 5000 PRACTICES AND 10,000 PHYSICIAN USERS ALREADY REGISTERED! <<
In addition to keeping your inpatient list updated, messages can be added to each patient to remind team members of patient related information. These messages can be tasked to make sure they are completed before a patient is discharged. This is very useful as a sign-out system.
Rounds List also uses Apple's push notification system to allow any user to push a message to all users on the team for instant notification of team related information.
Please visit our website www.tipirnenisoftware.com for a complete demonstration video of the app.
- Constantly updated patient list shared between all users for an account.
- Patient specific messages.
- Task system for patient messages that can be used as a sign-out system.
- Global messaging for all team members that can be pushed using push notification.
- Admin functions including users and facilities management.
- Unlimited users and facilities per account.
- HIPAA compliant security with SSL encryption of all data transmitted between devices and server.
- Checklist system to mark which patients have been seen.
- Universal iOS app that works on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Excellent for residency programs or private practices.
- Save daily lab values and see trends
- Save clinical pictures.
- Designed and written by a physician for physicians.
Make your practice more efficient and try rounds list today.
Please Note: This app is subscription based. You receive 30 days of free usage after install. This app is meant for medical practices. If you are not in a medically related practice, please don't download or review the app.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release