What's New– Tools menu improved.
- New export options: Twitter and Facebook.
- TextExpander support.
- A new Text Size option is now available in Settings app.
- iWriter now requires iOS 6 or higher.
– Bug fixes.
If you like iWriter please rate it in the App Store every time the update goes live. Your ratings and reviews help us a lot!
App DescriptioniWriter is simple and elegant text editor - the best app for you to write an article, to compose a poem or to take a note.
1. Minimalist distraction-free interface.
2. iCloud and Dropbox support.
3. Auto-fullscreen mode.
4. Customizable fonts.
5. Light & Night themes.
6. Increased text line-spacing.
7. Word/character counter and reading time values (works for selection).
8. TextExpander support
Only for iPad
1. E-mail as text or attachement.
2. "Open In..." option.
3. Printing via AirPrint.
4. Copying to Dropbox.
5. PDF-file exporting.
6. File Sharing via iTunes™.
7. Post to Twitter or Facebook
– Swipe with one finger to reveal/hide Documents menu on iPad.
– Swipe with two fingers for undo/redo operations (also, you can use the keyboard Undo button).
– Tap the status bar to scroll the text to top.
– Shake your device to undo the last action.
March 02, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
December 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
November 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
October 20, 2011 Initial Release