Desktop Task Timer LE is the perfect solution for keeping track of your time.
Whether you are a contractor or freelancer that needs to track your hours for billing purposes, or if you simply want to help yourself stay on task by measuring your activities, you'll find that the simplicity and efficiency of this desktop app will take the pain out of managing and calculating your time.
It is built to be extremely user-friendly and easy to learn, and has a ton of features that will make this your favorite task timer application:
- Just enter a task and hit start - it's that simple!
- Keep track of all your tasks by calendar date
- Switch active tasks with a single click, and without having to stop the timer
- Drag and drop to rearrange tasks
- Toggle the timer with a tap of the space bar, for instance when stopping for a phone call or other interruption
- Manage your tasks from the status bar, meaning you can close the main timer window and keep your desktop space clean
- Provides a rounded hourly output to save you the hassle of manual calculations
- Several time format options to fit your needs
- Edit the minutes/seconds fields directly in case you need to manually adjust the time you've spent on a task
- Store and load a template of frequently used tasks
The LE version of Desktop Task Timer is limited to 20 tasks. For users that need additional features like task groups, calculation of hourly earnings, and synching across computers, you may want to check out the full version of Desktop Task Timer, also available on the Mac App Store.
- June 03, 2014 Initial release