Adds an in-app reminder that we’re sunsetting Weave, with a convenient trigger for exporting your data.
**Weave will be shutting down on November 30th, 2015. You can continue using the app on your device, but you will be unable to access or download it from Apple Store and it will no longer be supported. Sharing tasks and projects with other users and syncing your data with other devices will no longer be possible. If you would like to export your data, you can still do so through the Settings menu in the app.**
Weave is a beautiful, easy-to-use and free app that helps you feel organized and in control of your life! Keep track of what's going on with your business, your hobbies and everything in between - all focused on the projects that are important to you.
Here are a few ways you can use Weave for your personal and professional life:
• Plan a trip: invite your traveling companions and then start divvying up tasks (finalize itineraries, buy plane tickets, bring snacks, etc) so everyone is on the same page and pitching in.
• Run a business: invite your business partners, employees, or contractors so every work project is organized and no important task falls through the cracks.
• Collaborate on class projects: add all of your classmates, break up the work, establish checkpoints/due dates, and turn in that assignment early!
• Around-the-house tasks: keep your house in order by sharing work with roommates, spouses, or children. Use Weave to break up chores and cleaning responsibilities, set reminders to pay bills, and make sure the fridge stays stocked with goodies.
• Keep your data synced between your iPhone and your iPad (by creating an optional account)
• Share your projects and todos to coordinate and collaborate with the people you work with
• Organize the projects you’re working on for your job, your hobbies, and those "around the house" things
• Easily add todos with optional notes, due dates and alerts to stay on top of your day
• See the progress of each project -- quickly know what's been done and what still needs your attention
• Track how much money you make and spend for each project
• Keep a record of the time you spend on projects so you can become even more efficient
• Go global! Record your income and expenses in any currency
• Prioritize your projects and todos so you know where to focus
Check out http://security.intuit.com/privacy to find out how we protect your privacy.
- March 02, 2012 Initial release
- March 08, 2012 New version 1.9
- March 24, 2012 New version 1.10
- April 24, 2012 New version 1.11
- May 24, 2012 New version 1.12
- June 08, 2012 New version 1.13
- July 13, 2012 New version 1.14
- August 31, 2012 New version 1.15
- October 18, 2012 New version 1.16
- December 19, 2012 New version 1.17
- January 12, 2013 New version 1.18
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.19
- March 22, 2013 New version 1.20
- April 19, 2013 New version 1.21
- June 06, 2013 New version 1.22
- October 07, 2013 New version 1.23
- August 27, 2014 New version 1.25
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.26