WritePad lets you take notes in your own handwriting with an iPad stylus pen or even your finger. The state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn your style of writing. You can use simple gestures to select text, cut, copy, paste, and insert special characters.
WritePad has a spell checker with its own custom dictionary, a context analyzer, auto-corrector, and a Shorthand feature that fills-in words and phrases you frequently use, once entered into the Shorthand Editor.
WritePad lets you save and transfer files over Wi-Fi from your iPhone or iPad to another iPhone or iPad.
Even if you are already familiar with handwriting recognition applications, we recommend that you start by reviewing the WritePad Tutorial (http://www.phatware.com/doc/WritePadiPhone/WritePadTutorial.pdf) to take full advantage of all features and options WritePad offers.
Benefits and Features
- Create, view, modify, organize, search, and print text documents.
- Use advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPhone keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode.
- Send text files via email or transfer files from (to) another iPad or iPhone.
- Post Twitter and Facebook updates
- Improve your productivity by using built-in spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features.
- Use built-in HTTP file server to exchange text files between device and desktop computer.
- Translate your documents to other languages using built-in support for Bing Translator.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release