What's NewZoom in for bigger iPhone view! Chords and Scales much easier to view!
App DescriptionBanjo Companion just got even better. We rebuilt the entire app and added new features based on your requests. Now, it includes a metronome, drum tracks, custom themes, an Ad Free option, and landscape mode in iPad!
Whether you are a beginner or a pro, Banjo Companion is a great tool for any Banjo player. You’ll love the convenience of having a handy Banjo tuner, a massive list of chord charts, a huge list of scales, plus beats to practice with, right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Simple Interface
- Tuner - Learn to tune by ear, click a peg to start or stop
- Chord Charts - Multiple positions for each chord - over 1,900!
- Scales - Over 150 scales - from Blues and basics to more obscure charts
- Alternate Tunings - choose from a wide variety of alternate tunings
- Show all Chord notes - view all the possible notes at once, build your own chords
- Display Options - Finger positions, intervals, or notes
- Auto Strum - Hear the selected chord
- Manual Strum - Play a chord by swiping across the strings
- Dynamic String Indicators - Show which string or note is playing
- Metronome - Basic beats with time signature options
- Drum packs - Get more out of practice with a variety of drum tracks available
It's a crisp mountain morning. The sun is beginning to shine, and the birds are beginning to chirp. Over the crystal sounds of a river running through the mountain, the twang of a Banjo fills the air!
December 04, 2012 New version 3.2.0
October 27, 2012 New version 3.1.2
October 09, 2012 New version 3.1.1
October 25, 2011 New version 2.0
August 24, 2011 New version 1.3
July 08, 2011 New version 1.2.1
June 30, 2011 Initial Release