In this update
• Updated database, including Apple A9 GPU.
• Improved rendering tests, address Fog not working with tessellation (GL 4.1)
• Other bug fixes and improvements
Many OpenGL extensions, as well as extensions to related APIs like GLU, GLX, and WGL, have been defined by vendors and groups of vendors. The extension registry is maintained by SGI and contains specifications for all known extensions, written as modifications to the appropriate specification documents.
The registry also defines naming conventions, guidelines for creating new extensions and writing suitable extension specifications, and other related documentation.
This program displays the vendor name, the version implemented, the renderer name and the extensions of the current OpenGL 3D accelerator.
Supports OpenGL 1.1 to 2.1 and OpenGL 3.2 or superior for OSX 10.7 and superior, including Retina Display.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2014 New version 4.2.6
- September 05, 2014 New version 4.2.7
- September 12, 2015 New version 4.3.4
- October 07, 2015 New version 4.3.6
- January 28, 2016 New version 4.3.7