148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BRUTAL :: Read Our Full Review >>
Hellbreak might be about escaping the horrors of Down Below, but should it really be this tough?
What's New- support for iPhone5
- improved levels
- faster loading
- bug fixes
App DescriptionWanna play a challenging arcade platformer?
"Recommendation: Anyone looking for a very challenging Arcade platformer experience." - AppStoreArcade.com
"A jolly little game with an interesting concept and simple but challenging gameplay, Hellbreak is a pretty successful effort." - Bytten.com
"It’s a well-crafted pick-up-and-play title with plenty of content. It’s just that it’s also incredibly tough." - 148Apps.com
SALE! 50% off for a limited time!
There are legends about people returning from real blazing Hell. But, as you may know, such a breakout is no easy task to do... Will you be one of the very few lucky bastards?
Hellbreak is a fast-paced game for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. During your attempts to escape from the depths of Hell, you'll test a lot of your skills. Teeming with demons and traps, the twisted dimensions of various kinds of Hell require a special combination of careful planning, quick reflexes and - well, a bit of luck!
- a remarkable combination of action arcade and puzzle
- dozens of unique levels with many varied themes
- a short poem for every infernal dungeon
- 2 different endless modes
- original graphics and soundtrack
- simple and intuitive controls
- choice from 4 different input methods (touch, accelerometer, combination, virtual joystick)
- catchy gameplay
- Game Center support with many achievements to unlock
March 22, 2013 New version 1.2
November 14, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 14, 2011 New version 1.1
October 21, 2011 New version 1.0.1
October 15, 2011 Initial Release