What's NewFix subscription alert bug
App DescriptionLogisticsWeek, a Hamburg Media publication, is the world's leading source for logistics and supply-chain information packaged to help supply-chain managers of companies make informed strategic decisions.
LogisticsWeek is headquartered in Singapore with editorial offices in Mumbai, Dubai, Hamburg, London and New York.
* LogisticsWeek is a monthly subscription service.
* Our publication content is updated daily
* The first 7-days are a free trial period, then pay $4.99 per month
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at
least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end
of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by you (the user), and auto-renewal may be
turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of your current subscription is allowed during active
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be
forfeited when you (the user) purchase a subscription to our publication.
LogisticsWeek is powered by Today's News for Publishers and is optimized for viewing on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Share articles with your friends via Facebook or Twitter, or save an article to read later with Instapaper.
★ ★ Core Features: ★ ★
★ Navigation ★
Scroll to your favorite section with a quick tap and flick of your finger.
★ Readability ★
We've cut out all of the typical distractions of reading news on a website. What you're left with is just the article text and optimized images without any of the clutter.
★ Offline Reading ★
Because the application is so lightweight, you will never be at the mercy of slow network speeds again. We will store your news instantly-- so you can come back to it at any point during the day and not have to worry about having a good network connection to read.
★ Sharing ★
Share articles on Facebook, Twitter with a simple and intuitive menu.
November 29, 2011 New version 1.0.1
July 31, 2011 Initial Release