Improved handwriting using the pen tool and a thicker pen for quick coloring
* THE No.1 Book app for the iPad in 80 countries.
* Voted Best Educational App in the 2015 BETT Awards.
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 25 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, comic books, photo books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, easily share your book, or even publish to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy - Wired
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* Add text, choosing from over 50 fonts
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's Camera
* Resize, rotate and position content as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
* Add video and music, and even record your voice
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
* Add super powers to your books with comic templates, stickers and styles
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK
* Send your book by email
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or MacBook
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE: Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout iBooks are not ideal for long texts such as novels.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT
The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!”
- Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
“A must for anyone in education. I love this app!”
- Joe Moretti, Apple UK Education Mentor
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at redjumper.net/blog
"What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended."
- Liz Castro, Author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’
"The app is super intuitive! I was working on a book for my 7 year old niece (who lives in Brazil) in no time. It took me about 30 minutes to put together a book for her, publish in iBooks and email the ePub file to my brother…to open it up on his iPad…. for my niece to read it."
- Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, langwitches.org
"We are very excited about Book Creator... off to layout a kids picture book, then maybe mom’s recipes."
"It is so cool" - The Washington Post
- September 20, 2011 New version 1.6
- October 10, 2011 New version 1.7
- January 07, 2012 New version 1.8
- January 15, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- January 17, 2012 New version 1.9
- January 22, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- January 23, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- March 03, 2012 New version 2.0
- May 01, 2012 New version 2.1
- July 03, 2012 New version 2.2
- October 03, 2012 New version 2.3
- November 03, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 12, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 10, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 01, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- January 17, 2013 New version 2.4
- March 26, 2013 New version 2.5
- April 24, 2013 New version 2.6
- August 10, 2013 New version 2.7
- November 01, 2013 New version 3.0
- November 06, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- April 17, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- May 30, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- May 30, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- June 06, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- July 17, 2014 New version 3.1
- September 19, 2014 New version 3.2
- October 27, 2014 New version 3.3
- March 05, 2015 New version 3.3.1
- April 11, 2015 New version 3.4
- May 04, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- May 11, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- May 23, 2015 New version 3.5
- June 22, 2015 New version 3.5.1
- July 09, 2015 New version 3.6
- July 31, 2015 New version 3.6.1
- August 12, 2015 New version 3.6.2
- October 11, 2015 New version 4.0
- November 11, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- December 07, 2015 New version 4.1
- January 14, 2016 New version 4.2
- February 05, 2016 New version 4.2.1
- March 10, 2016 New version 4.2.2
- March 25, 2016 New version 4.2.3
- July 11, 2016 New version 4.4
- July 20, 2016 New version 4.4.1