- iOS 8 improvements
- New Audiobus 2.1.5 SDK
Take LoopMash for a spin today – with LoopMash Free
LoopMash is an innovative virtual instrument that presents you with a fun, new way to blend simultaneously up to four two-bar loops together by juggling similar elements across looped beats and tunes. After having made its debut in Cubase, Steinberg’s renowned music production environment, it is now available on the iOS platform.
This free version of LoopMash lets you choose from over 10 presets and 42 included loops to give you a taste of the full version and to enable you to test-drive this fascinating app. If you later want to save your presets and make use of the full LoopMash content, both features are available as a in-app purchase. So start mashing up loops like a pro, and give LoopMash Free a try today!
- More than 42 addictive audio loops included
- Over 10 presets to get you started right away
- Full content and save preset functionality available as in-app purchase
- Additional Content Sets available as in-app purchase
- Intuitive 3-D swipe-page navigation
- Load and play with up to 4 loops per scene
- 8 scenes available per preset
- 4 studio-grade effects for more sound control
In 1984, Steinberg was founded on an ideal: to help artists to make music in ways that put their creativity first, and using technology that almost anyone could afford. Constantly pushing back the boundaries of what is possible in digital audio, Steinberg has developed some of the most successful music products and technologies including Cubase, the world's most popular software for composing, recording and mixing music, VST and ASIO.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- January 26, 2015 New version 1.3.6