- App is now universal and works for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Get the 411 on 911 situations with Howcast's First Aid and Emergencies app -- it's like having a doctor and a survivalist on call 24/7! Howcast, the creator of award-winning mobile apps featuring the best how-to content, has you covered like a bandage with more than 130 videos ranging from mending boo-boos to managing medical emergencies! Don't just Google your ailment -- you've got oyur own personal emergency room at your fingertips.
With this digital first aid kit, Howcast can show you the treatment for just about any cut, burn, scrape, or sprain -- but the first-aid assistance doesn't stop there. Be prepared to save your life or someone else's with Howcast's emergency videos that include CPR instruction with the Red Cross and bona fide survival skills to get you through the worst of situations! Feeling under the weather? Watch Howcast's cold, flu, allergies, and ailments videos, follow our advice for home remedies, and call us in the morning!
With First Aid and Emergencies from Howcast, you can:
* Track your progress: Use the Progress Bar to see which videos you’ve watched.
* Star and mark your favorites: Check off your viewed and favorite videos on the playback page.
* Go at your own pace: Pause, stop, rewind, fast-forward, or save for later.
* Search for what you want: Find what you’re looking for with our robust search capabilities.
All the first aid and survival advice you need, wherever and whenever you want it, is available at your fingertips with First Aid and Emergencies from Howcast.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release