Thank you for using ibisPaint!
The summary of this update is below.
[Fixed Bugs and Problems]
- Fixed the Symmetry Ruler guideline for better recognition.
- Fixed the opening and closing animations for the material tool.
- Fixed a bug by which crashes occurred when opening and closing the layer sorting tip.
- Fixed a bug by which the app sometimes crashes when performing data downloads with the material tool.
- Fixed a bug by which a 0-byte vector file was created when you display the zooming view of an artwork in which there is no vector file.
- Fixed auto-delete and thumbnail recreation processes in artwork without vector files so that the thumbnail file and cache are not deleted.
- Fixed the auto-import process for vector files so that 0-byte vector files are not deleted.
- Fixed a bug by which the app crashes when PNG imports from the Photo Library fail.
- Fixed a bug by which the app crashes when editing or playing an artwork with a 0-byte vector file.
- Fixed a bug by which artwork with 0-byte vector files are not deleted from the My Gallery list.
The ibisPaint is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel.
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
- Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
- 22 different filter features including brightness/contrast, color balance, line drawing selection, gray scale, tone, shading, and gradation.
- New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
- Rotating canvas feature.
- Background color setting feature.
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions.
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on iPad(1st), iPhone3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch(3rd/4th).
- Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Supported Digital Styluses]
- Cregle iPen
- Cregle iPen 2
- Wacom Bamboo Fineline 2
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus fineline
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 2
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect 2
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (MOV) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to the photo library with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
- A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MOV), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 26, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- September 21, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- October 25, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- November 08, 2014 New version 3.1.6
- December 03, 2014 New version 3.1.7
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.1.8
- March 28, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- May 01, 2015 New version 3.2.2
- July 09, 2015 New version 3.3.0
- July 26, 2015 New version 3.3.2
- August 17, 2015 New version 3.4.0
- September 25, 2015 New version 3.5.0
- November 10, 2015 New version 3.6.0
- December 01, 2015 New version 3.6.2
- February 14, 2016 New version 3.7.0
- February 23, 2016 New version 3.7.3
- June 23, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- July 05, 2016 New version 4.1.1