What's NewThank you for using ibisPaint! The summary of this update is below.
ibisPaint supports iOS 5.1 or later from this update.
Please give us an understanding.
-Added a function that restores the consistency error automatically when you play your art works.
*It restores the consistency error automatically as much as possible and plays your art works.
However, the play result may be different.
-Added a function that gets a profile name of your Twitter account and displays it to the movie.
*The app will get a profile name when you register your Twitter account.
If the app hasn't got a profile name yet, the app displays the same username as past.
-Updated the logo of the Twitter.
-Reinforced the check of the damage of art works.
Fixed problems that
-You can upload your art work which has already been uploaded.
-Registering the YouTube account fails.
And stability problems.
App DescriptionMemorial Sale for 1st Rank in Japan! Get ibisPaint for 50% OFF!
Social painting app "ibisPaint"
The ibisPaint is a painting app but NOT just painting! It can make movies that shows how you painted it and share them. Share the movies and share the joy of painting!
*Base concept / Features
- Enjoy painting with best usability.
- Smooth painting, high performance.
- Uploading painting movies to YouTube.
- Sharing the art work URLs on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Downloading others' art works.
Of course, ibisPaint has adequate functions for paintng.
[Paint brush functions]
- Smooth painting up to 60fps.
- 20 kinds of paint brushes - dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Brush parameters - thickness of starting/ending, opacity of starting/ending, initial angle of brush and brush angle following/not following to motion.
- Real time brush preview.
- Layers available up to 60(influenced by the device and art work size).
- Layer opacity.
- Layer modes(alpha blending, adding, subtracting)
- Cloning layers, import from the photo library, layer inversion(horizontal/vertical), layer moving, layer rotation and zooming in/out.
[Area selection functions]
- 256 grades selection for each pixels using the selection layer.
- Inversion(horizontal/vertical), moving, rotation and zooming in/out of selection areas.
- With selection area painting, filling, layer cloning, layer merging down, layer moving, layer rotation and layer zooming in/out.
- 30 saved colors.
- Color selection using a color circle, HSB sliders and RGB sliders.
- Drug and drop color saving.
- Tap and hold color picker.
- Over 100 steps undo/redo at max. (Depends on storage space.)
- Tools - Paint brush, eraser, smudge, blur, filling and color picker.
*Blur tool doesn't support iPad(1st), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch(3rd/4th).
- Smooth zooming in/out (from 70% to 3000%)
[Supporting digital styluses]
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect
- Byzero Studio Pen
- Cregle iPen
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions to enjoy works]
- "My Gallery" shows your art works.
- Play painting movies. (The playing speed can be modified.)
- Export to the photo library as a picture(png) or a movie(mov).
(Movies can be exported after uploaded.)
- Encode painting movies and upload it to the Youtube.
- Share the art work URL on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Push notification when a comment is posted on your art work.
- Download others' art works (we call it "vector files").
- "Local Gallery" shows downloaded art works of others.
- Import/Export vector files via iTunes.
*Uploading, encoding and downloading art works require Twitter or Facebook account.
We want you to enjoy painting on iPad with ibisPaint! Have fun!
ibisPaint web site: http://ibispaint.com
*About the questions / bug report
Questions and bug reports in reviews is that we can not respond.
Please contact to " ibisPaint Support team".
November 06, 2013 New version 3.0.1
September 26, 2013 New version 3.0.0
June 15, 2013 New version 2.8.4
May 05, 2013 New version 2.8.3
March 20, 2013 New version 2.8.2
March 09, 2013 New version 2.8.1
June 21, 2011 Initial Release