What's NewFixed shadow problems
App DescriptionInspired by Left 4 Dead and Alive 4-Ever, Zombies HD is the ultimate mobile first person zombie shooter, with the most advanced graphics engine on a mobile device to date! For more games visit www.RockingPocketGames.com
#1 iPad Adventure Game!! (Sept 13, 2011)
Designed to push the iPad 2 to it's limits, this game features per pixel dynamic lighting and shadows like you see on console games! The game is also playable on iPad 1 if you disable the effects in the options menu.
- Use cash to upgrade your speed and other capabilities
- Variety of guns, all upgradeable
- 3 scenes each with 25 increasingly difficult missions
- Unique types of zombies: Crawlers, walkers, runners, tanks, poppers, jumpers, jumping tanks, and even pygmy zombies.
- Leaderboards and achievements using Game Center
- Realtime shadows
- Normal mapping, detail mapping, parallax mapping
- Freedom to move anywhere in the 3D environment
- 3D Audio (best played with headphones)
- 7 spooky and exciting background music tracks
- Analog stick to move,hold and drag in lower right to aim and shoot at the same time. Swipe anywhere else to rotate camera.
Use the gyroscope to aim if your device supports that!
Send suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses to reviews:
Shaun: The game runs at 60fps with graphics turned down. Nothing horrible about that. When you reload you toss the clip, so you lose the ammo. The smallest (red) demons give you money if you shoot them before they run into you. All types of bullets can have their power upgraded from the upgrade shop.
To reviews that says the controls are bad, they are the same as almost every FPS on the app store. Spend some time to learn them! This is not a one button does all game.
This game took 6 months to develop. The engine is only fully appreciated on an iPad 2 where you get shadows and better shader effects. You can also play the game as it was intended on iPhone 4 (search for Zombies The Last Stand).
Please ignore the reviews of people that played it for 5 mins or less. They obviously didn't play through the game to see the level progression and different types of zombies and weapons available in the game. The level of difficulty significant ramps up quickly.
The game does work on all iPads and iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4. If it won't start you need to reboot. Here is a video comparing iPads: http://goo.gl/S1lnJ
September 28, 2012 New version 1.4
February 26, 2012 New version 1.3
October 30, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release