- Remove ads (In-App Purchase)
- German language support
Free and without subscription, RadarFree is an Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) based on real-time information exchange by users. With more than 18.000 permanent risk areas in Europe, RadarFree community shares information in real time and thus updates of risk areas on roads.
RadarFree is your best fellow for travelling in better and safer conditions. Members are warned from risk areas and other events like car accident or traffic jam. A sophisticated algorithm has been developped to be very efficient in all situations. Whether it be on highways or in city, RadarFree will inform you from events.
RadarFree technology is based on collaborative and community work. Today, it’s more than 300.000 members making the app more and more reliable and efficient
App design is very light in order to quickly grab the most pertinent information. Also, you can send a new risk area easily and intuitively in one click.
Join now for free!
*** Key features ***
- Display risk areas (permanent, temporary and alert) in real-time
- Your actual speed and speed limit (if available)
- Event location
- Time delay since last updated event information
- Send to RadarFree server new events or update an existing event (it will be sent to all RadarFree members after data conditioning)
- Distance between nearest vehicle and number of near users
*** Settings ***
- Activate/Deactivate sound alert on approach
- Activate/Deactivate sound alert during risk area
- Activate/Deactivate vibrate mode
- Activate/Deactivate night mode (energy saver)
- Technical support
Works with iPhone 3GS / 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6+ and iOS 7 or 8
Continued use of GPS running in background can dramatically decrease battery range.
LITE Version: This RadarFree version contains advertisements.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- October 07, 2014 New version 2.1
- October 25, 2014 New version 2.2
- March 13, 2015 New version 3.1