- Exonerate is less powerful now. Exonerate provides only 1 suspect, but the Inspector starts with 5 suspects pre-exonerated.
- Shift, Kill, and Investigate actions can now be canceled.
- iPhone Universal support.
EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
NOTORIOUS KILLER AND FAMED INSPECTOR TAKE MANHUNT TO THE STREETS!
Noir is a simple yet addicting 2-player game for the iPhone and iPad. Take on the role of the killer or inspector, and take to the streets to uncover the secret identity of your opponent. Both players have different styles of play, but only one can be declared the victor.
The goal of each player is to discover and eliminate the identity of the other, but each has a very different style of accomplishing this. The Killer kills at random, luring the inspector into false accusations and missteps to reveal his identity, while the Inspector secretly exonerates suspects, reducing the pool of potential targets in his pursuit of the killer.
- Easy to learn, teach, and play in 10 minutes or less. Perfect for a quick break at the train station or jazz club.
- Simple play rules allow you to focus on getting inside the opponent's head and deducing his motives.
- A diverse cast of suspect characters illustrated by Fábio Fontes.
- Suspenseful music score by Kevin MacLeod that grows more intense as the game progresses.
See the gameplay trailer at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGhUp-s8v3w
- June 09, 2014 Initial release