Thanks for using iMaxPain! Many users start a day's trading with our iMaxPain app. To make it better for you, we've brought exciting new features and improvements in this version -
1. Provides Real-Time advanced stock quotes. You can view much-faster quotes and more in-depth information like bid, ask, bid size, ask size, open, high, low, close, volume, company, etc.
2. Provides quick and fast stock chart with live quotes and multiple technical indicators, chart types, and date ranges. Tap the chart to enlarge it to full-screen for details.
3. Enables Auto Refresh quotes and you can even choose your desired refresh interval.
4. Provides a powerful Multi Chart View feature. With one touch, you can view a list of customized stock charts. You can also adjust the technical indicators, date ranges, and chart types for all the charts at once and save as your default settings. Plus, enlarge any chart to full screen by a simple tap. This is a very useful and time saving tool to quickly go through a large number of stock charts you are interested.
5. Improves stock chart to include current day data (daily chart) during regular hours when users designate a long date range.
6. Automatically groups watch-list contents by sectors and provides sectors with charts. You will feel very convenient in sector view to study sector information and distribution, weighted chart, etc.
7. Adds easy share of max pain chart.
8. Improves customized app opening view. Choose your default app opening view and you are able to use a specific watch-list as the landing view as well.
9. Improves user interface.
Hope you enjoy. If you like the updates, please don't forget to give us a thump up in the App Store. It really means a lot to us. :)
The ONLY dedicated app for calculating options max pain. Have you ever noticed that a stock sometimes closes pining at certain strike price on option expiration day? This is the theory of options Max(imum) Pain, that options sellers influence the stock price and make options buyers suffer most.
iMaxPain is the only app that provides you the information of options Max Pain for all optionable stocks in US market. Data covers all available expiration dates, from weekly to leaps. All come with lightening fast Live Options Chain, Real Time Advanced Stock Quote (Pre & After market quotes included), Stock Chart with 40+ technical indicators, chart types, and date ranges, and Multiple Watch-list management. It supports iPad, iPhone, iPod, mini, etc.
iMaxPain uses a visualized way to present the maxpain in various chart styles. Users can check max pain of every US market stock (with options) for each expiration date. Navigating through different expiration dates is extremely easy by simply tapping the left or right arrow (to switch between expiration dates). The Max Pain strike is always highlighted with the total amount of money accumulated on that strike.
You can also save a number of query results into history for future review/comparison/sharing to your friends on facebook or twitter.
Real Time stock quotes and powerful Watch-list management are provided. You can create and manage unlimited watch-lists. The watch-lists allow to group contents into Charted Sector View and exhibit a LIST of fully customized Charts (Multi-Chart View)! Adjust the technical indicator, chart type, and date range for the Multi Chart View and the app will automatically remember your settings. Create, modify, rename, sort, and delete watch-lists within seconds. With one glance, not only can you get the whole picture like change, change %, bid, ask, bid size, ask size, OHLC, volume, company, etc, but also conveniently study sector information, distribution, & weighted chart and quickly access options max pain chart and stock chart from there. Watch-list is so convenient that your market watching and stock tracking become well organized and efficient.
WATCH-LIST & RESEARCH
■ Unlimited watchlist groups
■ Real Time Advanced quotes (change, change %, bid, ask, bid size, ask size, open, high, low, close, volume, company)
■ Pre and After market quotes
■ Auto Refresh Quotes
■ Stock Chart with 40+ Technical Indicator, Chart Type, & Date Range
■ Add multiple stock symbols at one time.
■ Watch-list symbols grouped into Sectors and Sectors with Chart.
■ Multi Chart View (up to 50 charts) of stocks.
OPTIONS FEATURE HIGHLIGHT
■ Options maximum pain calculation
■ Visualized presentation in multiple chart style: mixed and stacked
■ Dynamic Options Chain
■ Options data are live (however, Max Pain and the OI information it based on are updated daily).
■ Weekly Options supported
■ Save chart to chart history and share with others through facebook/twitter or email.
■ Candle Stick
■ Based on close price
■ OHLC (open, high, low, close)
■ Based on typical price
■ Based on weighted close price
■ Based on median price
■ Aroon Oscillator
■ Aroon Up/Down
■ Bollinger Band Width
■ Chaikin Money Flow / Oscillator / Volatility
■ Donchian Channel Width
■ Ease of Movement
■ Fast/Slow Stochastic
■ Money Flow Index
■ % Price / Volume Oscillator
■ Price Volume Trend
■ RSI / StochRSI
■ Williams’s %R
■ and MANY MORE...
Support: [email protected]
We advise you to understand what Options Max Pain is before purchasing the app. The max pain is updated daily. Although we process options data in streaming in order to obtain the most updated max pain calculation as early possible, US stock market's open interest (on which the max pain is based) is only update daily.
- December 29, 2014 New version 2.7.0
- August 27, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- July 28, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99
- June 13, 2014 Initial release