Roll calculator is the indispensable tool for everyone working in the paper, laminates or any material wrapped in rolls, useful to identify the precise location of faults or joints of the rolled product.
What does roll calculator?
- Knowing the diameter of the material, the mathematical formula contained in Roll calculator, simulates the unrolling of the product to predict its actual length.
- Knowing the length of material, it makes a rolling simulation of the product to predict its actual diameter.
- Calculating the weight of the roll
- Ability to select metric or U.S. measurement system.
The calculation, although accurate, may contain a minimum margin of error (always <1%), the software does not consider into account the elasticity, or the imperfections of the material.
For better accuracy, we recommend you to input values on average.
Roll calculator will soon be an universal app.
Available in English or Italian language.
Compatible with iOS 3.0 or later.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release