- Minor performance enhancements.
- Added feature that allows you to change the working title for your novel once you've started it.
- Updated Dropbox integration.
Enjoying Novel in 30? Please leave a review in the App Store.
If you have any questions, comments, or feature requests, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Admit it - you've always wanted to write a novel. You've had ideas kicking around in your head for months or years, but have had trouble actually sitting down and writing.
Novel in 30 will help you achieve your goal of writing a novel. Not only does it provide a distraction-free writing environment, it offers necessary encouragement along the way. And by holding you to a deadline, it might just give you the kick in the rear that you need to get that novel out of your head and onto the page.
For those that enjoy bullet-point feature lists, here's ours:
* Visually appealing, distraction-free writing environment.
* Enhanced onscreen keyboard keeps commonly-used keys at your fingertips.
* Full support for external keyboards.
* Provides motivation as you journey down your path to novelist stardom.
* Configurable project settings - set your target word count and deadline.
* Project dashboard - tracks your progress, letting you know where your stand at a glance, and what writing pace you need to maintain to reach your goal.
* Lets you share your success with your friends on Facebook when you reach a milestone.
* Syncs your writing project to your computer via iTunes, so you have easy access to your writing from your computer.
* Makes it easy to back up your writing project to your Dropbox.
* All documents are saved as plain text files, so they can be opened in any word processing program.
Novel in 30 is the perfect app for National Novel Writing Month (nanowrimo.org), or for whenever you're willing to throw down the gauntlet and challenge yourself or your friends to a writing contest.
Questions? Problems? Effusive praise? Send it all to email@example.com
Writing a novel is fun! Why not start yours today?
- June 11, 2014 Initial release