- UI tweaks.
- Code optimization.
- Tested with iOS 5.1.
Ever wondered what effect your lifestyle choices might have on your expected longevity? TodUhr is a life expectancy calculator based on real world statistics for nearly 200 listed countries. It is an easy and quick way to see what effect activities such as smoking and drinking could have. Simply enter some basic information about your habits and tap the show button to see the results!
TodUhr calculates an estimate of life expectancy based on data covering nearly two hundred countries over a sixty year period.
- Straightforward to use.
- Includes factors such as smoking, drinking, eating habits, exercise, Body Mass Index (BMI) and even your outlook on life.
- Shows individual effects for each factor.
- For smokers, shows how much you've spent on cigarettes.
- Countdown timer.
- Post results to your facebook or twitter pages
By using this program the user agrees that any results produced are for entertainment purposes only, do not constitute medical advice, and should not be used as actual forecasts or projections.
You should consult your qualified medical practitioner for advice on lifestyle choices and health.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release