- iOS 5 bug fix
Alarm Clock HD Free for iPad turns your iPad into a giant clock. Finally a beautiful clean alarm clock that oozes style and functionality has come to the app store - this is the one you've been waiting for!
Customer Reviews for the paid version:
'A practical, easy and inexpensive clock. If I wake up in the night, the numbers are plenty big for easy time reading. The alarm eases me awake as happily as any clock I've owned. The flashlight function is genius'
'I have spent lots of money on alarm apps on iTunes so take my word for it this is the best! ... If you are still looking for a great alarm I'd recommend this one to anyone.'
-A really big Aerosmith fan, USA
'Love that I can wake up to my favorite music, colours look great on the iPad'
'Excellent alarm clock- looks great and has fab features. Nice one!'
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12/24 hour support
- Show/hide seconds and weekdays
- Background alarms supported in iOS 4 - the alarm will sound even when the app is not running!
- Standard alarm options such as name, repeat, snooze time
- 14 different inbuilt alarm sounds
- Multiple alarms supported
Get the full version for these extra features:
- Universal - runs on iPod/iPad/iPhone
- Choose your favourite iPod music to wake you up
- Select from a range of LCD display colors
- Customise the app with your favourite navigation themes
- Fade-in option so you can wake up happy
- Shake or tap to activate flashlight
- Slide fingers to dim the display
- June 09, 2014 Initial release