We’ve updated the app to include all date-based badges for 2016 as well as changes to state laws.
We value your feedback as we continue to improve GoodRide. Send us an email at [email protected]
GoodRide is the FREE motorcycle app that helps you keep track of all the details about your ride so you can log more time on the road. It lets you track miles, routes, maintenance items, and share it all with your social networks. Planning trips and storing repairs has never been easier, so you can get the most out of your ride – even if you're not an Allstate customer.
Check out these great features:
Log Your Ride Track your route, time, and miles for each ride. Start, pause, or stop your ride from Apple Watch™ or on the iPhone app. Add comments, photos, and store it right in the app.
Share Your Ride Easily share your ride on Facebook and Twitter.
Plan a Ride From a comprehensive rider checklist to local weather and gas, GoodRide helps you prepare before you hit the road.
Maintenance Log Keep track of every oil change, new battery, fresh tires, and more. Set alerts when service is due to keep your bike in top condition.
Parts Catalog Keep a tally of the new or aftermarket parts that you add to your ride.
Allstate® Roadside Assistance Call for accident support and a specially equipped service truck will be on the way.
If you are having any problems downloading or using this app, please contact us at [email protected]
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
- April 24, 2012 Initial release
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- December 13, 2012 New version 1.4.2
- April 22, 2013 New version 1.4.3
- June 30, 2013 New version 2.0
- July 31, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- March 31, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- August 05, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- November 04, 2014 New version 2.4.0
- March 02, 2015 New version 2.5.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.6.0
- July 26, 2015 New version 2.7.0
- November 17, 2015 New version 2.7.1
- June 23, 2016 New version 2.8.0