- New badges specifically designed for your 2015 rides
- Updated state laws
- Send Feedback to GoodRide directly from the app
- Bug fixes
GoodRide is the FREE motorcycle app that helps you keep track of all the details about your ride so you can log more time on the road. It lets you track miles, routes, maintenance items, and share it all with your social networks. Planning trips and storing repairs has never been easier, so you can get the most out of your ride – even if you're not an Allstate customer.
Check out these great features:
Log Your Ride Track your route, time, and miles for each ride. Add comments, photos, and store it right in the app.
Share Your Ride Easily share your ride on Facebook and Twitter.
Plan a Ride From a comprehensive rider checklist to local weather and gas, GoodRide helps you prepare before you hit the road.
Maintenance Log Keep track of every oil change, new battery, fresh tires, and more. Set alerts when service is due to keep your bike in top condition.
Parts Catalog Keep a tally of the new or aftermarket parts that you add to your ride.
Allstate® Roadside Assistance Call for accident support and a specially equipped service truck will be on the way.
If you are having any problems downloading or using this app, please contact us at [email protected]
- March 02, 2015 New version 2.5.0
- November 04, 2014 New version 2.4.0
- August 05, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- March 31, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- July 31, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- June 30, 2013 New version 2.0
- April 22, 2013 New version 1.4.3
- December 13, 2012 New version 1.4.2
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- April 24, 2012 Initial release