148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EXTENSIVE :: Read Our Full Review >>
An accomplished code editor for many programming languages.
What's New- Added Code Auto Completion feature
- Added Function List feature
- SSH Client now supports SSH Key
- Single login to SSH from a SFTP Project
- Webdav Connection bugfixes
- SFTP Connection bugfixes
- New editor font, Menlo
- Other bugfixes
App Description"Koder for iPad: Nerds Rejoice! You Can Code on Your iPad"
-- GIZMODO / App of the day --
"Koderâ€™s simple yet efficient interface is designed for touch editing. At just $5.99, you get an editor with a well-designed interface at a great price. If you want to code with your trusty iPad, then Koder is for you."
-- AppAdvice --
"An accomplished code editor for many programming languages"
-- 148Apps --
"Editing code on your iPad should never be that difficult again"
"The developers at iCodeLabs have done a great job optimizing the iPadâ€™s real estate for code editing"
"The app for instant project creation and code editing, perfect for developers and programmers on the go."
-- Koder was listed on the App Store as a 'Staff Favorites' in 82 countries --
Koder is a code editor for iPad and iPhone. It does have many features including syntax highlighting, snippet manager, tabbed editing, find and replace code, editor theme, remote and local files connections, and many more.
With Koder you can edit your website anytime and anywhere, no matter if you're in the office or on the road
- Code Autocomplete
- Function list
- Access and Manage your Dropbox, (S)FTP, webdav and local files easily
- Built In Terminal (SSH Client)
- Built In Snippet Manager
- Tabbed editing
- Find and replace code
- Previewer Browser with Firebug Support + View Source function
- Editor theme with Custom Theme Editor
- Extra Key / Additional Keys on Virtual Keyboard with open+close brackets keys
- Screen-Lock, Manual and Auto Lock
- Extracting Zip File on Local project
- Sophisticated File Browser
- iOS "Open In" support, from Koder to other app - vice versa
- Change file/folder permission (CHMOD) on FTP/SFTP projects
- Folder Synchronization between Local Project and FTP Project
- Uploading files from desktop from browser or iTunes sharing
- Expandable editing space
- Bluetooth Keyboard Support
- and many more â€¦
Watch Koder on YouTube :
August 29, 2014 New version 3.1
August 23, 2014 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
July 03, 2014 New version 3.0.1
June 08, 2014 New version 3.0
June 13, 2011 Initial Release