- Resolving firmware update crashing
- Ending support for Facebook sign in
Meet the gTar, the first guitar that anyone can enjoy playing, regardless of previous experience. With the gTar Play app, you can play your favorite songs instantly with three dynamic levels of difficulty, experiment with new sounds and effects, and see what your friends are playing with a social feed.
We haven’t changed any of the things that make the guitar fun to play, we’ve just made it a lot easier. Simply dock your iPhone into the gTar, load up the app, pick a song, and start playing. The gTar app helps you acclimate on your own terms with interactive lights on the fretboard and three dynamic levels of difficulty that adapt to your needs:
• EASY – Just play the strings, we’ll help with the rest.
• MEDIUM – Play the strings and frets, with the LEDs guiding your hands note-by-note and our SmartPlay feature muting out incorrect notes.
• HARD – Kick off the struts and play the gTar just like a regular guitar. The LEDs will remain lit, but will only advance when you play the right notes.
• Bundled Songs From Your Favorite Artists - With an illuminated fretboard that shows you where to put your fingers, the gTar lets you start playing songs you already know.
• Sound Like Any Instrument - Since the gTar is powered by your phone, it can sound like anything you want, from a warm acoustic guitar to an aggressive distorted bass or synth.
• Introducing SmartPlay – SmartPlay makes the gTar the first instrument that mutes out incorrect notes as you play, making it easier than ever to get started having fun.
• Practice Mode - After you play a song a heat map will show the areas you might need to work on. Select a section to drill down and practice with a metronome.
• Standalone Mode - Even without a gTar you can strum through songs at tempo, and try fretting patterns on the screen.
To learn more about the gTar, check out incidentgtar.com!
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.5.8
- August 19, 2014 New version 1.5.5
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.5.4
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.5.3
- June 17, 2014 Initial release