- Universal app (Now works for iPad/iPhone and iPod touch!
- Bug fixes
Specially formatted for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad, RoadCam Washington allows you check the roads before you head out.
Whether you are driving in the city, down I-5 or heading over a mountain pass, RoadCam is a great addition to your iPhone/iPod touch and/or iPad.
RoadCam Washington includes over 300 cameras from all over the state all beautifully plotted onto a map for you to view. Simply tap the map pin you would like to view and RoadCam downloads the image and displays it within seconds.
One of the best features of RoadCam is the ability to save cameras to your favorites list. This allows you to quickly see all the cameras that are important to you, no more searching around. Quick, easy, simple...just as it should be.
RoadCam Washington is without a doubt, the best and easiest way to access every traffic camera in Washington.
* All traffic camera locations annotated onto the map for easy viewing.
* Instantly save a traffic camera image to your iPhone photo gallery for later viewing/sharing.
* Location support allows you to instantly find your location on the map.
* Add cameras to your favorites list, allowing quick access to your most frequently used roads/routes.
* Use our preset locations to quickly jump to major cities in Washington as well as mountain ranges and higher elevation points, allowing you to check the roads before/during traveling.
* Map type can be changed to Satellite, Hybrid or regular Map styles.
* Included several cameras in Portland, Oregon (For people who take I-5/I-205 into Portland).
Covers the following areas:
Plus dozens more smaller cities, check out the screenshots for complete picture of how many areas are served!
Plus mountain passes:
*Loup Loup Pass
Support information can be found on:
Camera locations plotted on the maps are based on our best interpretation of where the camera is located, and should not be used for navigation purposes. If you see a camera that is placed in the wrong location, please email us.
This app uses publicly available data from WSDOT. WSDOT is not affiliated with this application.
- July 23, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 10, 2014 Initial release