1. Improved speed calculation.
2. Apple Watch Integration.
3. Sharing and Export updated.
4. 3D Maps (iOS 9)
5. HealthKit connection.
6. Online Help Desk.
All day tracking for your cycle rides
Designed specifically for cyclists who want to go long and require all their cycling statistics. Press “Start” and begin recording your cycling adventures.
Easy to read statistics available in different formats, offline cycle and street maps facility and 3D Maps (iOS 9 only)
Battery efficient technology allows all day recording, no data or phone signal required for recording making Bike Tracks ideal for those long cycle rides and where data roaming charges apply. (1)
Share your cycle rides on social media or export directly to Google Earth directly on your phone.
(1) Where data roaming charges apply remember to set Data Roaming Off see iPhone User Guide for more information.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.2
- January 27, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 03, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- March 07, 2015 New version 1.2.3
- December 19, 2015 New version 1.2.4