What's New- HD Card Images
- Bluetooth without Interruption
- iPhone 5 Support
App DescriptionThe Lite Version of the famous card game Schnapsen, also known as Sixty-Six.
- Schnapsen against the Computer (AI)
- Multiplayer Schnapsen via Bluetooth
- Select between French and German deck
- App runs native on iPod Touch, iPhone3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone4 and iPad with minimum iOS 3.1.3
- HD graphic for iPhone 4 Retina display and iPad
- Supported Languages: German and English (gets selected automatically based on device language)
- Multitasking - you can close the App and can continue playing the same game later (iOS 4.0 an later)
- Selectable count direction (from 7 to 0 or vice versa)
- Ruleset of "Soft-Schnapsen"
- Realistic display of cards on the table
- Variable animation speed
- Intuitive handling
Differences to the Full Version:
- Only one Computer difficulty level
- No Game Center Support
- No viewing of remaining cards
- No "Bummerl" count
- Only one background (wood)
- No upload of custom decks
April 30, 2013 New version 1.2.
January 18, 2013 New version 1.1.
November 30, -0001 Initial Release