What's New- Multilanguage
- Game Center Scores and Multiplayer
- Possibility to disable Ads
App DescriptionThe Lite Version of the famous card game Schnapsen, also known as Sixty-Six.
- Schnapsen against the Computer (AI)
- Multiplayer Schnapsen via Bluetooth
- Select between French and German deck
- App runs native on iPod Touch, iPhone3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone4 and iPad with minimum iOS 3.1.3
- HD graphic for iPhone 4 Retina display and iPad
- Supported Languages: German and English (gets selected automatically based on device language)
- Multitasking - you can close the App and can continue playing the same game later (iOS 4.0 an later)
- Selectable count direction (from 7 to 0 or vice versa)
- Ruleset of "Soft-Schnapsen"
- Realistic display of cards on the table
- Variable animation speed
- Intuitive handling
Differences to the Full Version:
- Just three Computer difficulty levels
- No viewing of remaining cards
- No "Bummerl" count
- No upload of custom decks
November 10, 2013 New version 2.2
October 21, 2013 New version 2.1
October 01, 2013 New version 2.0
April 30, 2013 New version 1.2.
January 18, 2013 New version 1.1.
November 30, -0001 Initial Release