What's New- GUI change
- iPhone5 support
App DescriptionThe best way to learn Hiragana and Katakana.
Very useful app for people who want to learn Japanese but don't know how to start.
You will find yourself learning so fast.
* Key features
- All characters(Hiragana 104 characters and Katakana 104 characters)
- Audio for each character helping to pronounce correctly.
- Writing practice using your own finger.
- Stroke order for each character.
- Added clear background character button in Stroke order window.
- Star rating after writing.
- Reading and listening multiple-choice tests.
- Auto play flashcard function (random, sequential)
- Landscape mode support for Test and Auto Play.
- Voice recording
January 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
December 14, 2012 New version 1.5.0
March 21, 2012 New version 1.4.0
November 13, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 24, 2011 Initial Release