• Bug fixes and Improvements
Control the Korg monotribe's tempo with your iPhone!
SyncKontrol offers owners of Korg's monotribe Analogue Ribbon Station precise tempo control, plus the ability to sync their monotribe to WIST (Wireless sync) enabled apps!
SyncKontrol allows you to control the tempo and start/pause of the monotribe Analogue Ribbon Station via the audio output of your iPhone. The app also offers Tap Tempo, a Swing function, and WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology) to sync monotribe to WIST-enabled apps such as Korg's iMS20, iELECTRIBE and iELECTRIBE Gorillaz™ Edition. In addition, this application receives sync from Mac based DAW software by receiving MIDI clock and play/stop commands via Wireless Network MIDI*.
Korg's monotribe is a new form of synthesizer that packs an amazing array of features and technology into its compact body. The monotribe shares the analog synthesizer voice of the in-demand Korg monotron, yet quickly delves deeper into the rich, organic, and often chaotic world of analog synthesis. In addition to analog synthesis, monotribe brings together intuitive ease of use and a three-part discrete analog rhythm section, plus the proven appeal of Electribe-style sequencing. Complete with a built-in speaker and battery power, monotribe is self-contained and highly portable.
• Tempo : 20.0 – 999.9 BPM
• Tap tempo
• Swing function : 50 – 75%
• Supports WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology)
* Wireless Network MIDI function is still new and developing technology and therefore there are no guarantees concerning stability which can be heavily affected by traffic over the wireless network.
Note : mini jack cable is necessary to connect iPhone and monotribe.
Follow us on:
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps
- June 04, 2014 Initial release
- December 19, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- December 24, 2015 New version 1.1.1