What's NewWhen the application loads for the very first time, prompt to set the location either by GPS current location or by manually entering the location.
If entering your location manually and our weather provider cannot find any weather, you should enter your nearest city of capital city.
App Description++ IF THE WEATHER DOESN'T SHOW, YOU SHOULD MANUALLY ENTER A CITY IN THE SETTINGS ++
Desk Central for iPad enables your iPad to become a high quality, great looking alarm clock.
Includes music alarms, sleep timer, current and forecasted weather information, photo and video backgrounds and more.
Wake up to your favorite music, audiobooks or podcasts and see the current weather, including background video clips based on the current conditions!
- Portrait or Landscape Modes
- Disable device auto-lock so that Desk Central stays open
- Configurable between 12 hour and 24 hour mode
- Swipe your finger up and down the screen to make it darker or brighter
- Current and 5 day forecasted weather conditions from any defined location or from your current device's GPS co-ordinates
- Configure as many or as few alarms as you would like
- Build a playlist from your own music, audiobooks or podcasts and even shuffle them
- Background notifications even if the app is closed (custom music not supported)
- Adjustable snooze time
- Recurring snooze
- Repeat alarms for specific days or everyday
- Fade in alarm sound
- Custom alarm names
Wallpaper and Display:
- Choose from a selection of background videos and pictures
- Set the background to change according to the current weather conditions
- Choose your own background from your photo library
- Set up a playlist or audiobook to fall asleep to. Desk Central will turn it off automatically after a configurable schedule.
January 31, 2014 New version 1.2.1
January 29, 2014 New version 1.2
July 02, 2011 New version 1.0.2
May 29, 2011 New version 1.0.1
May 24, 2011 Initial Release