“I can’t tell false from true; real from unreal. And I want to. I must. Perhaps I am destined to be always on the keen edge of madness. One thing remains certain; I am unable to avoid the visions. I must confront them.”
Uncover the lost years of Alice’s stay in Rutledge Asylum as she slips deeper into her madness. Alice: Madness Returns for iOS is an interactive storybook that bridges the story between American McGee’s Alice and Alice: Madness Returns for the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360™.
Discover a Wonderland composed of equal parts beauty and terror as Alice slips between the cracks of this world and the world within. Interactive elements and animations bring the madness to life in a story that will take the reader on an unforgettable journey down the rabbit hole.
- Follow Alice’s journey through Rutledge Asylum in all-new prequel story, crafted by the original writer of American McGee’s Alice.
- Visions of madness come to life through interactive elements and animations.
- Features hauntingly beautiful art from the visionary team behind Alice: Madness Returns.
- Discover hidden symbols to unlock treasures from Wonderland.
- Grin for the Cheshire Cat with smile recognition for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 2.
- Share a piece of Wonderland with your friends through Facebook and Twitter integration.
** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims™ 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports™, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE
GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.
- April 24, 2012 Initial release