Speech tool for SLP's and parents to teach basic numbers in a interactive way.
Fun Educational Activity
Jumping Numbers is an interactive activity designed to teach the basic numbers. As your
Kids touch the numbers on the screen the number is spoken, and jumps up to provide
immediate visual feedback.
Designed To Stimulate Quick Associations In The Brain
- Visual - The child sees the number.
- Auditory - The child hears the number spoken.
- Kinesthetic - The child is able to touch and interact with the app.
Six Great Themes
- Three colorful themes kids will love.
- Three high contrast themes to keep kids focused.
Great tool for teaching numbers to kids with learning or cognitive disabilities.
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Physical Disabilities.
- Speech disorders.
Uses For This App
- Use as an activity in speech therapy.
- Educational activity for the long car ride.
Great For Professionals In These Fields
- SLP (Speech Language Pathology).
- SLP Assistants.
- Speech and language therapy (SLTs) (Outside US)
- Parents of 0-4 year old kids.
- Parents with kids with autism.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release