- image illustrations added
- video lessons added
- iOS 8 compatible
- refine interface and display
- bug fixed
Wherever you are, at work or home, accident or emergency may happen out of blue: natural disaster like earthquake, tsunami, flood, extreme weather and other non-natural emergency like terrorism, bird flu, and hazardous household products and so on.
This handbook covers topics from general daily preparation to cases in earthquake, bad climate, fire, floods, heat, landslides, tsunamis, volcanoes, wildfires, windstorm, bomb threats, carbon monoxide, hazardous, public health emergencies, terrorism, and Weapons of Mass Destruction. It has the survival facts sheet for users to easily grasp the essentials to save a life in emergency.
The App features:
- Wide coverage of frequent and new types of emergency topics, from natural disasters to non-natural attacks or risks
- Easy to grasp the essentials with straightforward Image Illustration of how to prepare and how to survive
- Free video lessons of emergency survival
People survived, not only because they were lucky, but also because they were prepared.Read this complete pack of Emergency Survival Guidance, and get yourself and your family prepared.
- May 27, 2015 New version 2.0
- June 12, 2014 Initial release