- Rabbit Hole;
- Facebook and Twitter integrated;
- Enhanced gameplay;
- Graphics improved;
- Bugs fixed.
Unveil all your musical talents! Zepi Music is for you to create own musical improvisations with ‘Themes’ and ‘Instruments’ modes. With ‘Simple Sound’, you can just get relaxed. The challenge is to form the longest possible strings of same-color orbs by tapping or sliding your finger(s) onto the screen. Fantastically, it is up for you to decide which instruments as well as melodies the skins will play! Set up your own orchestra! The game features various power-ups and unique SuperBall to help you score more. Advanced players will appreciate the multitouch function and various achievements.
- Rabbit Hole;
- Super Ball;
- bright, colorful skins: you can change them during the game;
- global leaderboard;
- accelerometer support: hold the device in a way which is comfortable for you;
- easy gameplay: your kids will love it too
- play any time, any place, it takes 5 minutes to set a new record
- Facebook and Twitter integrated
Along with having fun and experiencing fresh emotions, with Zepi Music you will:
1.Develop your musical rhythms;
2. Develop your music ear;
3.Be encouraged to take interest in cultural information, including the history of the best musical compositions of different genres and styles;
4.Practice basic math skills (addition, multiplication, progression, and functions);
5.Develop creativity of mind;
6.Practice and improve attention as well as mental reaction time.
Attention! The game hides many a musical surprise! With ‘Themes’, use your accurateness and musical intuition. Those who enjoy improvisations are sure to love the game. Unleash yourself!
With all our heart, we hope that you feel the joy of developing your skills as well as discovering wonderful and magical spheres like Music, Math, and you own inner world! Zepi Music developer team
You can find detailed How To Play at Zepi Music Support
- June 23, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 15, 2011 New version 1.1
- June 16, 2014 Initial release