Thanks for your suggestions and bug reports! We are always working to improve Zillow apps. In this version we’ve modernized our design, implemented bug fixes, and made it easier to view and sort your mortgage rates.
Please continue to send feedback to [email protected]
Getting your dream home may be closer than you think. Use Zillow calculators to find out what you can afford and gain control of the home finance process with live, customized mortgage rates from highly-rated lenders.
For home shoppers:
• Home affordability calculator estimates how much house you can afford.
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates your monthly payment and divides it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance.
• Mortgage rate comparisons show APR, fees, monthly payments and more from hundreds of lenders.
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates based on your location help you lock in a loan on the go.
• Mortgage pre-approval demonstrates your credibility to real estate agents and sellers.
• Rate history makes it easy to come back and compare past rates with current quotes.
• “Call lender” function connects you to top lenders directly through the app.
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time.
• New HARP quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners.
Why Zillow Mortgages?
• Top-notch lenders
• Mortgage calculators
• Easy and anonymous
We are always working to improve Zillow’s apps. Please continue to send feedback to [email protected]
- February 10, 2015 New version 2.5.1829
- December 20, 2014 New version 2.5.1750
- December 06, 2014 New version 2.4.1663
- December 03, 2014 New version 2.4.1660
- September 30, 2014 New version 2.3.1608
- August 21, 2014 New version 2.3.1557
- August 11, 2014 New version 2.3.1548
- April 10, 2014 New version 2.2.1276
- August 27, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- August 06, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- May 31, 2013 New version 2.1.0
- November 17, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- November 01, 2012 New version 2.0
- September 26, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- April 24, 2012 Initial release