Over 130,000 downloads & Featured Apple Staff Favourite!
Now translated to French, Chinese, Turkish and Swedish!
InstaBAM! is a new way to explore the huge amount of photography on Instagram.
The app allows you to find photos and users by location, with the ability to target any place in the world using the built-in Apple Maps search function. Once you select a spot, InstaBAM! will pull in all the photos within 5000 metres of that location. You can then sort the results to show closest first or most recent.
There's also a 'Near Me' option which will quickly show you photos taken around your exact location. Along with a 'Places' section to view photos taken at a specific venue.
We've also made it super easy to follow users who take photos in a location you've picked. Just tap 'People' to see a list of users who took the photos, each with a follow button next to them.
You can save photos to your photo roll and even share on Twitter, Facebook, iMessage and Pinterest!
InstaBAM! also allows you to view the popular page, your own photos and feed, as well as search by tags.
InstaBAM! was made by us in our spare time because we wanted a way to discover photos and users beyond the popular page. We're passionate users of Instagram and always want to make the app better. Got a bit of feedback?
* See real-time photos from major destinations in the world
* Super speedy photo scrolling, no more having to press a 'load more' button
* Facebook app style 'sidebar' menu to quickly get access to any part of the app
* Comment on and like photos
* Follow users and users nearby
* Save Instagram pictures to your photo roll
* Share photos on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter & iMessage
* View your own photos
* View your Instagram feed
* View your Instagram Likes
* Camera shortcut to take you straight into Instagram to start snapping
* View photos in specific venues
* View exactly where the photo was taken by swiping left to show the Apple Map with location
- July 22, 2013 New version 3.7
- January 31, 2013 New version 3.6
- November 17, 2012 New version 3.5
- November 07, 2012 New version 3.4
- September 07, 2012 New version 3.3
- July 28, 2012 New version 3.2
- June 29, 2012 New version 3.1
- June 08, 2012 New version 3.0
- April 24, 2012 Initial release