With this update we have tried our best to make the application more convenient and pleasant to use. Please send us your comments. We really want to make this app great for you.
◆◆◆ Special Offer: 50% DISCOUNT during month of December for most of our apps! Marry Christmas from DIGI117 Team!
* The most qualitative content in the App Store by Dr. Jae K. Shim.*
This application provides you with a practical understanding of the methods and techniques essential for operational functions, systems, and processes.
This course covers the benefits and structures of several specific operations management techniques both academically and via real-world examples. These techniques include
- total quality management (TQM)
- business process reengineering (BPR)
- supply chain management (SCM), as well as agile technology and modularity among others.
This app includes
- full MBA level course text and study materials
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs, diagrams, and more.
Applied Operations Management is developed by the market leader DIGI117 LTD based on the work and in tight collaboration with Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business).
●What Is Production / Operations Management?
●Tools for Decision Making
●Demand Management and Forecasting
●Process Selection and Capacity Planning
●Facility Location Planning
●Design of Work Systems
●Production Planning Systems: Aggregate Planning and Master Production Scheduling
●Independent Demand Inventory Systems
●Material Requirement Planning and Just-In-Time Systems
●Planning and Controlling Projects
●Analysis of Waiting Lines and Queuing
●Quality Control and Continuous Improvement
●Full course text divided by chapters
●All-encompassing term and concept reference options
●Interactive flashcards for subject review
●Comprehensive chapter-level tests
●Explanations of right and wrong answers
●Possibility to make bookmarks
●Newly added font options
●No Internet connection required.
- June 05, 2014 Initial release
- December 03, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99