The official mesh 2011 app features everything you need to keep up with this exciting conference including the full schedule and an integrated mesh-focused Twitter feed.
Canada’s leading online conference, mesh explores how the Internet is changing how we live, work and play. mesh is divided into four streams – media, society, business and marketing – to provide an overall of the key trends, issues, companies and tools. mesh is designed to be interactive and engaging with attendees being as much of the programming as speakers. With a few exceptions, mesh is a slide deck free event that encourages people to get involved, network and, well, mesh.
- scroll to view the full conference schedule, including speakers
- clearly see each stream that a talk belongs to so you can ensure you find what interests you easily
- tap on a talk to reveal details
- scroll to view all the latest #mesh11 tweets (you must be logged into Twitter to see this)
- pull to refresh the #mesh11 Twitter stream
- swipe on a tweet to reveal the Reply/Retweet/Follow menu
- at any time on any page, tap the (T) button on the top right corner of the screen to send a quick tweet (auto-hashtagged #mesh11)
- access the map to mesh '11
- visit the mesh '11 website
- you can also manually sign-into or sign-out of Twitter from this page
ABOUT THE APP
Endloop Studios is proud to be an 'Technology Partner' for the mesh 2011 conference.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release