With this update we have tried our best to make the application more convenient and pleasant to use. Please send us your comments. We really want to make this app great for you.
* The most qualitative content in the App Store *
Download this learning tool to begin managing working groups and individual workers towards success today.
This application provides you with a comprehensive review of the human relations theory, as well as its implications and uses within the world of business.
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
This mobile course outlines a number of important psychological and sociological maxims that – if utilized – can significantly and effectively improve the organizational structure of any modern business.
● An Introduction to Organizational Behavior
● Managing People and Organizations Motivation
● Work-Related Attitudes
● Organizational Communication and Power
● Groups and Teams in Organizations
● Pro-social Behavior, Cooperation Conflict, and Stress
● Making Decisions in Organizations
● Culture, Creativity, and Innovation Designing Effective Organizations
● Managing Organizational Change and Development
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required.
Organizational Behavior Management is developed by the market leader DIGI117 LTD based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected business experts in the world. He is a Professor of Business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a business consulting and training firm.
- January 04, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- December 03, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- June 11, 2014 Initial release