Added support for new Tabletop Ready Synth: Phase84.
Various bug fixes and improvements.
New Tabletop Ready App available now!
Phase84 is a phase distortion synthesizer. It fuses gritty digital sounds with traditional analog punch. It can create warm pads, glitchy sounds, dirty basses, filthy sweeps, screaming leads, and anything in-between.
An Expandable Studio with over a dozen included musical devices.
Tabletop is a modular environment where you can mix and match different devices. Select from over 40 devices including samplers, mixers, effects, sequencers and more. Buy only the gear you need from an expanding catalog.
Virtual, Modular Gear.
Plug the output of a keyboard into a delay to add an echo, or wire it up to a mixer and adjust the pan. Chain up multiple effects to create new and evolving sounds. Tabletop is an audio playground where you can create beats, compose songs, mix live, make mashups with samples from your iPod library, and more... the possibilities are wide open.
• 43 devices including effects, sequencers, drum machines, and synths.
• 14 devices are included for free.
• Access powerful Tabletop-Ready Apps including iMPC, iMini, and iProphet
• Piano Roll style timeline editor.
• Cut, copy, paste, duplicate, and create notes.
• Correct note timing with Fix to Grid.
• Edit note length and velocity.
• Undo changes and edits with Tabletop’s History Menu.
• Features Core MIDI Support.
• Works with any MIDI-compatible hardware.
• Control Tabletop’s keyboards, drum pads, knobs, faders, and other parameters.
• Customize control mapping with Midi Learn mode.
• Connect multiple devices.
• Share your music on CloudSeeder with a thriving community (powered by SoundCloud).
• Download and remix sessions from other CloudSeeder users.
• Much more under the hood.
- December 16, 2014 New version 2.7
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.6.4
- July 12, 2014 New version 2.5
- June 25, 2014 New version 2.4
- December 14, 2013 New version 2.3.1
- November 28, 2013 New version 2.3
- October 07, 2013 New version 2.2
- February 27, 2013 New version 2.1
- December 14, 2012 New version 2.0
- August 15, 2012 New version 1.6
- June 21, 2012 New version 1.51
- May 17, 2012 New version 1.5
- May 07, 2012 Initial release