Adjust shadow color bases on background color effect.
Fixed issue of somewhat incorrect effect colors in some scenarios.
Fixed the bug that occasionally goes back multiple steps in a single undo.
Fixed new effects not being applied occasionally into the saved images.
If you like using Superimpose, please support us by leaving a review or a rating. We will really appreciate that.
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save it to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image or mask from text masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background. (Only on iPhone 4S and above).
NOTE: The app saves at full camera resolution up to iPhone 5S, all 8 megapixels (even higher on iPad), just you need to enable high resolution save in the settings.
- November 08, 2014 New version 4.5
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.4
- October 17, 2014 New version 4.3
- September 23, 2014 New version 4.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 4.1
- November 17, 2013 New version 3.1
- October 28, 2013 New version 3.0
- September 12, 2013 New version 2.9
- September 03, 2013 New version 2.8
- April 05, 2013 New version 2.7
- March 25, 2013 New version 2.6
- October 31, 2012 New version 2.5
- October 21, 2012 New version 2.4
- October 04, 2012 New version 2.3
- June 27, 2012 New version 2.2
- June 15, 2012 New version 2.1
- May 28, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 27, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 25, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 22, 2012 New version 2.0
- May 19, 2012 Initial release