Issue with background shift in IOS5 is fixed
A game for early learning of your toddler (from 1.5 years old)
Offering your kid to play this game will learn him many acquirements necessary for normal development.
The child will learn to discern shapes, colors, textures, get acquainted with numbers and such notions as beauty, order, repairs. The game also favors the development of fine motor skills, attention, sagacity, assiduity and give a lot of fun from the first little victories.
The main screen of the game displays 6 pictures. Tapping on them will bring on one of game screens:
- Box with colors: for learning different colors. The child have to fill the cans with relevant colors. There are tips with color names for parents, to be said aloud when the kid is working with a certain color.
- Room with a box: for learning to discern different shapes, also introduces the child to the understanding of order. The kid has to put the toys in the box at their right places.
- Pyramid: for learning to differentiate the shapes by size. The kid has to build the pyramid up in correct order.
- Christmas tree: for learning shapes of objects, also introduces to the conception of beauty. The kid has to decorate the Christmas tree with toys.
- Numbers: helps to learn digits and count to 9. The child has to put the digits in relevant sections of the box.
- Curtain: for learning geometric figures not only by shape but also by texture. The kid will be introduced to the concept of repairs. The child has to put patches onto the holes in the curtain.
As much as with any other toy, at the beginning your child will need your help and attention. Do not forget to express your sincere joy at your kid’s achievements, this will give him additional motivation in his quest to explore the world.
VISIT US: smartphoneware.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/smartphoneware
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/smartphoneware
- June 03, 2014 Initial release