What's NewUpdated! Addressed two minor bugs that did not effect gameplay. Increased performance on gen 1 iPad.
App DescriptionWhat a day! You are a Bee, doing what you always do,"bee-having", gathering pollen, and making your way back to your Queen and friends at the hive. Another great day...or so you thought. Upon returning, you discover The Bee Keeper has made off with the Hive, "un-bee-lievable"! Now you must traverse the wilds in search of your Hive. The journey is perilous with all manner of critters standing in your way!
Help guide the courageous Bee through the mazes of the wild in this innovative planning and playback adventure/puzzle game. Left Bee-hind combines memorable characters, challenging levels, and bright colorful visuals to create an original game that is fun for all ages.
In Left Bee-hind the player gets to preview the level, draw a path through it, and then watch as the flight of the Bee plays back. Solve the level by flying the Bee to safety and replay to get "bee-tter".
Observe your environment, draw your path, and guide the Bee to safety! Collect all the honeycomb pieces and have fun drawing your path throughout the environment to increase your score and maximize your points. Use Power Ups to help get out of dangerous situations during the playback to successfully complete the level.
- Experience Left Bee-hind now on iPad and iPad2 in gorgeous full screen High Definition.
- Fly through 30 "bee-autiful" multiple-themed environments in the journey back to the Hive
- Encounter Venus Fly Traps, Frogs, Wasps and a variety of other dangerous critters, "bee-ware"!
- Collect and use a variety of unique Power Ups to escape dangerous situations
- Earn achievements that help chronicle your adventures and show off your skill
- Fully-featured Game Center support with Leaderboards allows you to track your awesome achievements and scores and share them with friends
- Compatible with iOS 4.0 multi-tasking
June 01, 2011 New version 1.1
May 18, 2011 Initial Release