What's New* Added new section to list all your menu items in a single table.
App Description*** NEW FEATURES IN 2.2 :: FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! ***
Split your bill among your friends, colleagues and family with the fairest charging system by their ordered items.
Simple, easy to use, and straight to the point - just tap the number of portions to be shared on the bill.
This app caters to individual orders and orders shared by different number of people.
The tax is automatically applied to the final bill. Tax is applied on 2 levels - tier 1 and tier 2, similar to service charges and/or gratuity tax, and goods tax.
If discount is applicable, input one or more discount items to deduct from the total bill. Tax does not factor discounted items, as with the majority of restaurant billing policy.
Store and keep track of your past bills.
· Add a menu item, discount item, or taxes (up to 2 levels).
Touch to get individual's bill
· By touching the menu items, each person will know how much to pay accordingly.
Get rates automatically
· Tax rates will be automatically show to ensure you are not overcharged.
· Simple and straight to the point, good for handling many items on your bill.
Consider this scenario:
You and your friends had a great time at the local restaurant last night with plenty of food and drinks. Eager to earn on credit card points, you volunteered to foot the bill first.
Back at the office today, it's payback time! But how?
1. Good buddy John ordered a set of lobsters and beef burger.
2. Pretty Ms. Thin ordered a bowl of salad.
3. You ordered a bowl of mushroom soup to share with Ms. Thin.
3. You ordered a set of Fish and Chips and a basket of wedges. They have agreed to share the price of the awesome wedges accordingly.
Sounds complicating in calculating the bill for individual person?
Fear not! With the Bill Calculator app, simply go to each one of them and tap their portion on your gorgeous iPhone! Tax rates are automatically included for each person.
Ms. Thin is sure to be impressed.
Full support and help guide at http://billcalculator.interactivewebstudios.com/
July 19, 2013 New version 2.2
June 13, 2013 New version 2.1
June 05, 2013 New version 2.0
January 24, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
September 12, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 11, 2011 Initial Release