- new note type: Phone. This type of note allows you to note a phone number that you can make a call to it very conveniently.
- in app help system
- auto play for voice, auto view for picture, and auto call for phone note. This is triggered when you set gesture to the note.
- shake back. In any note, if you shake the phone while on it, it will go back to the note list
- new better-looking note icons
- a number of major bug fixes
Gesture Notes is a powerful multimedia note-taking and phone speed-dial app for iPhone/iPod Touch. It allows the users to take notes in multiple formats -- text, voice, picture and phone number -- all in one convenient app. You can conveniently take notes and even make phone calls from the app!
What really distinguishes Gesture Notes from other note-taking apps is the way it allows its users to access their notes. Gesture Notes sports two innovative convenient methods: tagging and motion gesture recognition (this explains its name!). Tagging makes it very easy to organize and access your notes while motion gesture recognition makes it even screamingly more convenient!
Gesture Notes is designed from day 1 to be super simple and focus on usability of the app and accessibility to the notes. With the support of multimedia notes, tagging, and motion gesture recognition, one will never want to go back to other traditional note-taking apps they have ever used again! Don't believe it? See what people are saying about it.
- November 29, 2011 New version 1.1